Serving Cincinnati and Tri-State Since 2001
Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door—it truly is the biggest door in your house.
More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges—and look good doing it—C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home’s individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
An attractive, select model engineered for durability and energy efficiency. The 2283/2284 is available in 3 pre-painted, easy to care for colors, with an insulated core that protects through the harshest conditions. The beauty of this door is continued on the inside with polyester coated steel protection. Designed to complement a wide variety of home styles, this model will provide many years of dependable service.
Short Panel (2283)
2250/51/55 – Raised Short Panel
2-4 Piece Sunburst
8 Piece Sunburst
7 Piece Sunburst
6 Piece Sunburst
5 Piece Sunburst
All Designer Lites are either transparent or semi-transparent.
Royal Cathedral Short
Royal Diamond Short
Call Locally for Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati Garage Door Service:
C.H.I. Overhead Doors
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal
- Long-lasting rollers assure consistent, efficient operation
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section for fastening hardware
- Extension or torsion springs are individually computer-calibrated to lift your door
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint in your choice of white, almond or sandstone
- Hinges are stamped from galvanized steel in a “wide body” pattern for greater stability and longer life
- Optional automatic latching lock system opens easily from inside or outside
- Double sided steel doors are 2″ thick
- Raised panel R-value – 8.07
- Flush panel R-value – 8.72